One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

To Answer Your Question(s)....

Chuck over at Marriage Made On-line had this little quiz posted. I obligingly answered all his questions only to find that his new "haloscan" comment tracker doo-hickey won't accept posts over 1000 words or characters or some-odd something-or-other for accounts that aren't "upgraded", soooo I just decided to put the info here.

Hope you enjoy! (yeah, right - like you REALLY care? - well ok, maybe you do) ....osm

1. Your state/province/country - Texas - born in Lubbock (home to Buddy Holly and Mack Davis) - raised in Hereford (go South till ya' smell it, and West till ya' step in it), and currently I live near Amarillo.... do I REALLY need to tell you what country this means I'm in???

2. Your Sex - not in over 3 yrs, oh - uh - I mean - Female....

3. Your Marital Status - Divorced for so long, I should be able to answer "single" to this one....

4. How Many Kids - 3 - daughter 20, son 18, daughter 2 (yes, TWO and yes, I know where babies come from, lol)....

5. Your Education Level - Ah ben edjumakayted - ok, I don't have my college degree, but maybe someday I'll finish those last 20 or 30 hours....

6. Your Fave Sports Team - hmmmmmm - I haven't really had a favorite in a number of years - Maybe that's because I have no man in the house to share it with - anybody interested???....

7. Your Political Views - Laid-back conservative ??

8. Work Field - Virtual Recruiter - work from home, find people to go out and sell things and make lots of money doing it.... Need a Job???? I AM legit!!

9. Major Hobbies - Being Queen of the Trailer Park takes up most of my time, but if I had spare time, I'd probably sleep, or read, or throw darts, but I would never, ever, ever go to PRACTICE darts and end up drinking, dancing, and singing Karaoke - that's where babies come from!!!

10. Favorite Food - I'll eat anything that doesn't me first, and sometimes, even if he does!

11. Age at which You Lost Your Virginity - Sadly, 15 (but nearly 16) - why have most of us felt compelled to say we are not proud of this? Not sure - but I am not proud of it - and I hope my kids never know about it!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger cc said…

    enjoyed reading your answers

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    Blogger comments suck, can I just say that? I'm pissed that I couldn't reply to your comment...

    Anyway... Another thing I don't like about Haloscan is that it deletes comments after 4 months.

    I thought Bush kicked butt tonight.

    Thanks for you comments, and I enjoy YOUR blog.

    Sincerely,
    Kris

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Kris said…

    OK, I thought my last comment here was kind of rude.

    I like your blog, and you've coined "laid-back conservative"! I think that's what I am too!

    Kris

     
  • At 12:14 AM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    Kris - please - no need to apologize. I did not think your comments rude in the least, lol.

    I agree - on all counts. Sometimes blogger sucks (and its comments), and President Bush did indeed kick ass - THANK GOD!!

    I can't tell you how relieved I was to FINALLY hear him say "Ok, so we didn't find WMD's in Iraq, BUT I DID WHAT I THOUGHT WAS RIGHT". That's all I've been waiting to hear for what seems like FOREVER!!!

    I have played around some with some political add-ons to the blog - if you haven't noticed already. They're cheaper here than trying to get stuff from the local Republican headquarters (ha ha, I'm just joking). ...osm

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Blogger admin said…

    Just wanted to say Hi from From One Single Mom to another! I have four kids, and it's been a challenge since their father left.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    MissyMae - Bless Your Heart!! I got left with two kids, and then had the 3rd on my own (after the first two were nearly grown). I cannot imagine being alone with four!!!

    Please feel free to holler at my any time - I don't know if I can be of any help, but I have lots of opinions about almost everything!! lol... ...osm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home