One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Increase Your Traffic?

Just trying something - If you will scroll down and scan the left-hand side to where my counter is located, you will see a blinking thingy that says "Increase Your Traffic" and then flashes to "Click Here".

This is something I'm trying out.

You will also notice the "Enter My Chat Room" button. You might try that out sometime when you're on - if I'm online, I'll try to keep it open - it might be kind of fun just to say hello and see who's visiting and when. That's all. ...osm

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    Welcome, Becky! Nice to meet you. I reckon I'll be coming around to see you soon, too. Take care. ...osm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home