One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Um... OK, let's try this again!

Hidey-ho!

I know it's been a while, but I'm finally making time to get out here and post. I've really just had a small bit of time and I've mostly spent that commenting on other blogs (and not very well, I might add).

Since it's a new year, it seems like a good time to make a FRESH start - so - I am DEFINITELY going to change the template for my blog. Problem is (as I understand it), I will lose all my previous comments? but not my posts, right?

Anyone who knows about this (has DONE IT?) PLEASE, PLEASE contact me!!

I have a brand new (thanks, Chuck) gmail account - and you should be able to get me by following the link in my profile.

I want to get this up and running sometime this week, if possible - so I can really get started on some posts!! I have missed talking to (and hearing from) my blogger friends!!!

I hope you all had a great CHRISTMAS (yes, I celebrate Christmas as a Christian person and I'm not about to go diluting what that means to me by calling it "holiday season", sorry!)!! And - if you happen not to celebrate Christmas, that's ok - I hope you are well also!! At the VERY least, I REALLY hope you had a safe and happy NEW YEAR's celebration!!! ...osm

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    Gee, thanks, Sir Walter! Ok - I will do that - I'll be your guinea pig (this time). I ain't skeered (not much, anyway).

    My plan is this: I will just go out and copy/paste all my comments to somewhere -and then add them back in myself - even though they'll show as being from me - but i'll add the original author's name to the post - and put them all in one big comment. How does that sound??

    Anybody out there who knows a better way - PLEASE let me know before I put out an eye or something waving the scissors around (cut/paste - ha!). ...osm

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Toron said…

    Hi OSM. I'm not really sure about the comments. See if you can cut and paste the html code from your old blog template to your new one. If you use another skin from blogskins though you might have to get a haloscan account for your comments, better that way cause then you can just copy and paste the code to any template. Am I making sense to you? I can help you design it if you want, I LOVE designing blogspots so no problem there (honestly). Email me at kmaslog@lycos.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home