One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Arrrgghhh.... The Voices In My Head!!

I have been barraged with ideas for posts lately. I KNEW I should have come and put them out here - at least as drafts - the minute I thought of them. Now, here I sit and I cannot even construct a complete sentence. Sheesh!!

I'm chatting a friend who lives in New York right now. She IM'd me to say "Turn on Wifeswap - I went to school with one of the girls on there." I asked which one, and she said "Audrey". Wow - small world, eh? Everyone knows someone who's had at LEAST their 15 minutes of fame, I guess. Mine is a pretty short list - but at the top of it is Jimmy Dean of sausage fame (my father is mentioned in his book). I'll go into that more someday when we REALLY want something to talk about. In fact, I will only write about it if you request it through comments - how's that???

It's also funny to me how UNreal reality tv is. It seems that Miss A's life is not exactly the one they portray. I mean - she IS hardworking and a genuine person, but she is hardly a slave for her husband's business. In addition, it seems that her husband is actually a pretty nice guy. He'd have to be to put up with the shit this new wife is putting him through - having him do ALL the work in the barn AND cook her breakfast in bed. According to my friend, the whole family is a typical farm family - all working hard from daylight to dark and they HAVE to ALL be that way or they don't survive. I think Miss Uppity-Woman from the easy life could have benefited from a few more days in the barn!! Paris, Nicole - are you paying attention?? This is what you look like (or will in about 30 years).

I'm thinking that the rich lady will be lucky to have her life left when she gets back. I wonder if her husband would be interested in moving out to the trailer park after the divorce???? hmmmmm.... Richard, honey - there's a girl in Texas who'll cook and clean for YOU if you promise just to go to work every day and bring him a paycheck and be nice to me - and of course be my bedroom Romeo! Oh, and I'll work, too - and I don't expect a new car or sculptured nails or designer clothes - unless you just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want me to have them!!!

I'm still waiting for the episode of one of these type of shows where one set of the swapped wives/husbands has an affair and then the shit will really hit the fan!!!!

Ok, that's all I can stand for now - I know it's not much - I PROMISE I'll find something better to talk about tomorrow - or later tonight - or whatever and that I WILL POST SOMETHING before the weekend. ...osm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home