One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

LOL - I Just Heard (read) the Funniest Thing!

Well, it WOULD be funny if it wasn't for the thing about this being MY LIFE!!

The Birds and the Bees

A father asked his 12-year-old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.

"I don't want to know!" the child said, bursting into tears."Promise me you won't tell me!"

Confused, the father asked what was wrong.

The boy sobbed, "When I was six, I got the 'There's no Santa speech'."

"At seven, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny speech.'

"When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Tooth Fairyspeech'."

"If you're going to tell me now that grownups don't really get laid, I'll have nothing left to live for."


Wish I'd written that one - and copyrighted it!! ...osm

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Freakin' hilarious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home