One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Friday, March 31, 2006

What's Your Ya-Ya Name?

Mine is "Mistress All That".

Funny, because people who know me best would definitely say that's who I think I am - well, in a know-it-all kind of way, at least.

You can go here to find out what yours is (note: using lowercase vs uppercase letters seems to make a difference and will change the outcome if you redo with a different combination of upper/lower case.)

When you've got yours, if you're of a mind to, you can go ahead and join the Ya-Ya sisters and look for me there! In fact, if you're interested in maybe starting a blogger Ya-Ya group, let me know and maybe we could do that!

I hope if any of the members read my blog page they are not offended by my TX vs LA comments about the fires/hurricane plight, but it's jmho.

Ya-Ya! ....osm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home