One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Monday, January 30, 2006

The Best Fairy Godmother, Ever!

Doesn't she look like someone who can make all your dreams come true???

I just couldn't resist - and a side note - her BROTHER did her make-up, lol. I am pretty sure this is a sign he's definitelyNOT gay (not that I ever thought he was) - but what self-respecting gay man would put on make up that looks like Mimi from the Drew Carey show??

Since Christmas, she has dressed up in her fairy costume and/or her ballerina get up - sometimes with the ballerina shoes and sometimes with her silver pumps with the lavendar maribou trim that matches her tiara (see the pic). I LOVE watching her play make-believe. I am a little bit concerned that she adapted SO quickly to the pumps, though - I'm afraid she'll be asking to wear them to church or something. ...osm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home