One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Evidence that Chuck's House is DEFINITELY Cleaner than Mine...

The first time I showed these photos to a former live-in friend, he suggested that I should do something about cleaning the crap off the fridge before I snap pics. Only problem is, the fridge isn't dirty - it's tiny rust spots - compliments of the swamp cooler and some unknown source of little chips in the fridge's paint/finish.

At any rate, I figured this might take the heat off Chuck for a while. Bo, why don't you pick on someone your own size and leave poor Chuckie alone?? ...osm



Hey, this sweeping thing looks like fun! Posted by Hello


Why is it that every appliance in this kitchen seems to be missing its bottom cover-up parts?? Posted by Hello


Calgon, take me away!!! Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    DANGIT you're fast!!! I hadn't even gotten this posted before you had a comment out here. Try reading again - you need to go tell Bo to back off, lol. ...osm

     
  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger BO Snagley said…

    Old Chuckie seems to be holding his own so far. Cute kid. I think we have the same fridge.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home