One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Friday, January 14, 2005

I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT!!!

Here it is, girls!! I finally found the link to video of Chuck's first paying job!! You'll have to scroll down to where it says : piano_player.mpg and click on the link to see it!!! PRICELESS!!

And you just THOUGHT he was kidding about being "above average" hehehe. ...osm

P.S. If you find the link video a little blurry, email me and I'll send you the actual clip as an attachment - it's SOOO much funnier when you can actually see it!! Also - if anyone can tell me how to post the .avi file directly from my own computer, let me know and I'll fix it that way!!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    Chuck, you should know you can run, but you cannot hide from me - after all, I am an EX-WIFE (even if NOT yours). Nothing is sacred. ...osm

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Why did I have to look? Why? I need thereapy. I need it even more after seeing that.

    Jay

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Ed said…

    I'll definitely see Chuck in a new light after that!

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Toron said…

    Hahahahaha!!! That is totally cool!!! I love it!!!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Chickie said…

    What an interesting party trick. Maybe I can get my husband to learn to get it down (or is it up?) before we attend a gathering. I'm gonna go get busy sewing a piano sheet.

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    How are you doing?? Haven't heard from you in a while and wanted to check in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home