One Single Mom

Just the varied ramblings (and rants) of a middle-aged (?) woman, a single mom, from the Texas Panhandle.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

That's Randy S. Brison, currently from TX - not to be confused with....

Just a note. It has occurred to me that there are other men in the U.S. (not to mention the world) named Randy Brison. In fact, there is one from TN who seems to be a very fine, upstanding Christian family kinda guy. This is NOT the sperm donor about whom I frequently will rant. ...osm

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell me about this Randy Brison. I have his name in a legal document-just curious.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger OneSingleMom said…

    Why don't you just email me and we'll talk more - use my user id @gmail.com if you want to know more.
    ...osm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home